Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cordell Volson and this offensive line
Volson is not a high draft pick and does not eat up much cap. He is a 2 year starter and I have hope he will get better in 2024. The OP is dead wrong on his athleticism, Brown's 3rd fastest TD run a year ago had Volson not far behind him.

There are plenty who make him our whipping boy, we always have 1 or 2. It appears Hill and Turner are next in line, but both were high draft picks.

Ask the question, would you like him playing with the Steelers or the Ravens for !.1 million?

The great news is if FO and coaches are concerned, they can draft his competition in 2024, we have 10 draft picks.

It always amazes me how we give up on young players so early in their careers. Some expect players paid like backups to play like all pro's immediately or they are garbage,

Patience, Volson is going to get better and our OL is going to be better in 2024.

I am more concerned about our 31st ranked 2023 defense myself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m genuinely surprised you guys have let Cordell Volson slide so much this offseason - Luvnit2 - 03-24-2024, 01:28 PM