Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you're hobbled and can't do anything, what do you do?
(12-08-2023, 07:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The one thing about Burrow, he is all about ball and all about the team. Dude is crazy smart and has been helping Browning as
much as he can as well, but the Defense needs a lot of help, especially the youth and reading Zones and the routes of the WR's 
so they can jump on some once in a while. We never jump routes anymore it seems with CTB out.

Hopefully this starts to change. Also I saw some better play from our DL and our LB's last game. BJ Hill, Reader and Hubbard 
played pretty great against the Jags. Pratt and Wilson still need to take better angles but they were tackling better too.

That tends to happen, when the offense holds the ball and keeps it for a significant portion of game clock time.  Sure, the defense has taken a lot of fire this season, but how many times have they been out there 1.5 and even 2x the number of snaps that the offense held the ball?  Even good athletes get fatigued, and the lack of depth at some front 7 positions doesn't help.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you're hobbled and can't do anything, what do you do? - SunsetBengal - 12-08-2023, 08:14 PM