Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
8-6 Bengals @ 7-7 Steelers predictions.
(12-18-2023, 07:33 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I wonder why such a bad team is 7-7 and why a very mediocre Steelers franchise in recent years never fell into a losing season. I personally think they are favored by the league the owner is probably on the ins with the NFL. Favorable calls and dirty players that catch 0 outrage from fans unlike someone on the “crappy” bengals franchise would. It’s a farce and Tomlin has always been a mediocre coach that’s just as dirty as the rest of the franchise.

We will see if the league suspends Damonte Kazee for his flagrant personal foul that put an Indy WR out of the game. They guy has been fined 4 times already just this season for dirty hits. But this one might have topped them all. Vicious, helmet-to-helmet on defenseless receiver that snapped his head back. 

I don't know if the Steelers get the benefit of officials and the league, but until the Bengals have a fan base like the Steelers, that can dominate opposing stadiums, I doubt the Bengals will be shown an equivalent favoritism of the league and officials. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8-6 Bengals @ 7-7 Steelers predictions. - Nepa - 12-18-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: 8-6 Bengals @ 7-7 Steelers predictions. - IcoHolic - 12-18-2023, 06:28 AM