Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-25-2023, 04:07 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Quick who inherited a worse roster Marvin or Zac???

Record: 2-14-0, 4th in AFC North Division  (Schedule and Results)
Coach: Dick LeBeau (2-14-0)

Record: 6-10-0, 4th in AFC North Division  (Schedule and Results)
Coach: Marvin Lewis (6-10-0)

I’d have to look at the age of the rosters. But I’m not living in the past. I care about where the team is today after Zac built it. Since 2021 he has more wins than Baltimore, Pitt, & Cleveland plus two AFC title appeances (1 win) and a Super Bowl appearance. They have none. He’s 5-2 in the playoffs and has 5 playoff wins. The Bengals last playoff win 1990. Freaking 31 years ago when he won one… and now he’s got 5. Build him a statute.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - Soonerpeace - 12-25-2023, 04:33 PM