Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North.
(12-26-2023, 10:22 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: To me it’s more than just the QB but having a well rounded and deep roster.  Give the Browns credit.  They have unfortunately convinced me they have a contending Super Bowl team.  It sucks because I live in the Cleveland area and there is nothing worse than obnoxious Cleveland fans.  They are more tolerable when they are miserable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I live in Cleveland also. I hope they make it to the SB and lose, so they know what it feels like, temporarily wishing you didn't even make the playoffs lol.

Drunk CLE fans are the worst, and they're drunk most of the time.

You can wear your Bengals hoodie to Home Depot and the employees will shoulder chuck you when they walk by with no remorse.

This team is wrapped around Burrow for however long he stays here, he will probably still win them a SB but at the expense of everything else - can win a SB in more ways than one.

It's funny to imagine the Browns win a SB before Burrow does, we wouldn't live that shit down, but it looks like it's Lamar's year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 - 0 vs the NFC, 0 - 5 vs the AFC North. - reuben.ahmed - 12-26-2023, 11:07 AM