Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
I agree with others, Burrow is not some average starting QB, he is top 5 in the NFL when healthy. To say ZT can't coach is also crazy. For years fans whined about Marvin Lewis winning in the regular season, then losing in the playoffs. ZT got us to a super bowl and also got us to a second AFC championship game, both game on the road at KC where he went 1-1 in 2 highly competitive games.

This year Tobin gambled on 2 young guys in the secondary, both Hill and Turner had bad years. However, I do think they gained experience for 2024. Having said that, Scott was a bad add in free agency, he needs to go and find a better vet safety to go with Hill. Our DL is also an issue, we need to do as the Browns did, add multiple DL through FA (need a couple of starters) and the draft. Our DL did not do any favors for our LB's or defensive backs, way too long for QB's to throw the ball.

As I mentioned earlier, we have 70 million with no cuts in cap space, while the rest of the AFCN has 58 to 82 million less in cap space. Duke has the money to add FA's, he needs to choose wisely. If so, I see us back in the playoffs in 2024.

As of now, we are predicted to have the 15h pick i the draft. If we lose to the Browns, we may have a 12th pick, which likely we can add an impact player in the draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - Luvnit2 - 01-01-2024, 02:35 PM