Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(01-01-2024, 01:04 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Baltimore has done an excellent job of improving their team. They were weak at WR and Mark Andrews went down and they didn’t miss a beat. Todd Monken is a very good OC and really helped their offense. They are a Super Bowl team. Whether they finish it off who knows. Cleveland is 11-5 they’ve only played us once. They are strong in the trenches. Pittsburg should have played Mason last year. I’m very familiar with Mason. He’s a good QB. Tomlin screwed that up royally.

We are in a tough division. We regressed partially due to injury to Joe. But it’s my opinion the last 2 years of solid late season runs were taken for granted. It didn’t happen despite being led by Jake. The secondary missed Vonn Bell and Bates. The OL pass blocked better later in the year but the run blocking is just awful. I’d replace Pollack with someone that can really scheme a running game. It needs fixing awfully bad. The DL needs some help. I didn’t think the entire defense played as well this year minus Trey.

I look at the 9ers and bills games and we ran the ball well. I think the play calling/game plan in those games was very good.

I think the play calling/game plan against the afc north was poor. Too predictable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - Bengalstripes9 - 01-01-2024, 09:13 PM