Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
(01-04-2024, 10:52 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Wonderful post. Pitt & Cleveland are in good shape in FA Ravens not so much. None have a lot of cap space but the Ravens a lot of places to fill. Personally I think the AFC North won’t be as strong next year. We’ve got salary cap room and can make some moves and likely a better draft spot. Could be worse.

Eh, I think at this point the Ravens have shown that they will find a way to reload the roster. Of all the big free agents that are leaving, how many of those players were you highlighting for them before the season started? They always seem to be able to backfill talent that they lose with recent draft picks or cheap 1-year vet free agents (Clowney, Agholor, Van Noy, etc.) . They've been leading the comp pick game for years. That's all to say, I probably don't think they will be #1 seed good, but they will be right in the mix for the Division if Lamar is healthy. He has proven that. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - Lucius Cincinnatus - 01-04-2024, 11:31 AM