Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north?
I just wanted to jump on here and give my thoughts about the OP. I apologize if this has already been mentioned. If we could somehow stick to the game plan we had on Browning's 2nd and 3rd starts, basically a balanced attack, with Burrow at QB I believe our offense will be able to compete in the AFC North again.

As far as the defense, we truly miss that Burfict type attitude. We need intimidators on defense. Hit them hard and rap them up. Pratt started trying to rip the ball out every tackle after that game he got it from Kelce and I believe that's been in his head ever since. The first guy needs to make the stop. The second guy needs to be smart enough to determine if the first guy has stopped the ball carriers momentum and make the correct decision of joining in on bringing the ball carrier down or going for the strip. When it's obvious the ball carrier is going down, I have no problem with them going for the ball, but when they're going for the ball and giving up the first down plus more yards, that's ridiculous and on the coaches for not teaching proper tackling technique. I'm honestly not against getting a new DC at this point.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the team to compete in AFC north? - Mer - 01-04-2024, 04:27 PM