Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl: Who Ya Got or Do you Care?
(01-01-2024, 02:26 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: When my beloved Bengals are eliminated from playoff contention which has happened quite a bit in my lifetime, I usually root against the Steelers, Ravens and this year Browns.

As much as it stings my A$$ the Ravens look unstoppable.
I’m thinking Ravens vs 49ers/Cowboys which is probably a Super Bowl that I won’t watch.

What are your thoughts Who Dey nation?
 Baltimore has the bye week and all play-off games at home in Baltimore.  They just clobbered San Francisco lately.  Nobody can run the ball on Baltimore, and so hard to pass on also.  On Offense there is no defense for Lemar Jackson. Most NFL QB's need to get the ball off in 2 or 3 seconds.  Jackson scrambles for 6 to 8 seconds and no defense can hold pass coverage that long.  They have runners, they have pass catchers including Odell Beckham now 100 % healthy for play-offs.  For field goals, they have maybe the best ever in Justin Turner.  Baltimore has best special teams in NFL.  

Nobody is going into Baltimore and beating them.   As for Super Bowl, I still have to say Baltimore.  As a Bengals Fan it does not pain me to say this.  Bengals beat the Bills and 49ers.  The AFC North was just TOUGH this year and the TOUGHEST is Baltimore.  Much like 1970's when Bengals were good but Steelers were best team in NFL that decade. 

So I hope Bengals beat Browns in Cincinnati to finish season, but on play-offs nobody is going to beat Baltimore in Baltimore, and maybe not in Super Bowl.  This is Lemar Jacksons year and he should be MVP and there is no defense for Lemar Jackson, but Ravens have plenty of Defense and maybe best kicker ever Justin Turner and add Odell Beckham looking 100 % healthy going into play-offs, and Bengals remember Odell Beckham in our Super Bowl with Rams.  Lemar Jacksons year, and he is the MVP, Tyreek Hill was good, but Lemar Jackson is having the best year he will ever have.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl: Who Ya Got or Do you Care? - kevin - 01-01-2024, 04:27 PM
RE: Super Bowl: Who Ya Got or Do you Care? - IcoHolic - 01-16-2024, 09:01 AM