Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton?
(01-03-2024, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have produced facts for Biden, but have also said Joe Biden is innocent until proven guilty. Trump has never been convicted of anything in criminal court by a jury of his peers. Huge difference between burden of proof at a civil court versus a criminal court.

As far as a cult, I am aligned with a group of americans who want to make America great. We believe in God, country and family. We believe liberals cult members like yourself are destroying our Democracy by attempting to remove the leading (by far) GOP candidate for 2024 POTUS off the ballot versus attempting to beat him in the 2024 election. We love our country and believe the USA is the best country on the planet. Liberals want to claim oppression at every turn, many who have benefited and become billionaires, millionaires or simply freedom to speak without repercussion. 

The great thing is we can be on different sides of the aisle politically, but share the same passion for our Bengals and other things. I do not want to silence anyone, everyone has the God given right to share their thoughts and should not be cancelled or shut down for doing so.

what does that look like?  in 8 years of running for President Donald Trump has never defined that...other than to say it is great when he is president and a disaster when he isn't. 

Many Democrats also believe in  God, country, and family.  That is not unique to Republicans.  We, however, respect the rights of others to not believe in God and do not try to force our beliefs down others' throats to restrict their freedom. We believe that candidates for president should not have engaged in an attempt to overthrow an election just because they lost.  We believe that candidates should not be spreading lies about the security of our elections just because they lost.  We want candidates who respect the Constitution not spending time looking for loopholes in it to exploit them for personal benefit.

Trump, the billionaire son of a millionaire, has convinced his followers that he is a professional victim.  He is responsible only for the good things that happen...the bad is someone else's fault.

Democrats recognize that hundreds of years of minority oppression just because the majority decides it is inconvenient for them to acknowledge and repair.  A majority that in many cases rides on the privileged coattails of their ancestors. 

You all are following a man...which is the antithesis of how country of ideals.  Democrats question our leaders.  You all blindly follow and make up excuses for his inconsistencies, his lies, and his failures.

You all want to make America great again...we want to make America greater.  We acknowledge the past so we don't repeat the same mistakes in the future, We don't try to hide or sugarcoat it.

I want someone who will strive to improve the lives of ALL Americans...white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc.  Immigrant or native.  Man, woman, transgender, or whatever.  Straight or gay or somewhere in between.  Protestant, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Wiccan, or non-believers. I want it for wherever you fall on the political spectrum
Trump wants to Make America Great for people who look, think, and believe the same way.  That's not the America I want to live in and not an America conceived by our founders.  That is the fundamental difference between your side and ours

As you said though a favorite sports team can be a great uniter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton? - pally - 01-03-2024, 01:25 PM