Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Sean Hannity leaves NYC for Florida
(01-03-2024, 12:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess you have not been doing your research, NY and NYC are major losers in relocations past 2 years. California also a big loser. What do the 2 have in common, high taxes and high estate taxes.

New York and California  also are facing major deficits, they can't afford to be losing tax revenue.

Hannity also mentioned far left liberal policies, he is not alone a lot of actors in Hollywood and others are moving out of these places because they have no voice (completely liberal policies) and the high taxes. It seems to be Hollywood families are moving.

Hannity moving does not make him a hero, just makes him smart for ending paying tons of taxes to NYC and the state of New York. I moved to Florida from Ohio in 2021, same reasons no city or state taxes and low inheritance taxes. Florida is booming and many of my neighbors are from New York, New Jersey, Boston, Chicago and 2 families from LA.

He hasn't sold his NY house. Sean like many northern baby boomers are moving south for the weather and publicity in his case.  NY as has been pointed out, has been blue forever.  Even Republican politicians who were elected previously would not be welcomed in today's GOP since they were at the liberal end of the normal Republicans. pre-cult.

No one gives a damn where Sean Hannity lives.  It is a stupid political statement if that is what he was attempting.  But hey, go bake a dozen cookies for your new neighbor.  Maybe he will live in The VIllages so his adoring public will hangout on his driveway

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Hannity leaves NYC for Florida - pally - 01-03-2024, 12:52 PM