Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-05-2024, 03:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think any trade up for Marvin Harrison Jr (top-4 pick) is going to cost 2025 1st and probably 3rd on top of our 2024 1st and whatever we get for Tee.

I think the highest we can pick is 12... last year the Texans traded up from 12 to 3 with the Cardinals in exchange for their 1st and 3rd that year and their 1st and 3rd next year.... and last year I believe wasn't considered particularly great as far as high end talent goes at the top of the 1st.

- - - - - - -

My bold move would be to take playcalling duties away from Taylor and to get a new DC. Then get and move to 2 TEs on offense since we no longer will have a great WR group.

I don't know if I've seen a worse year to try to move to a 2 TE offense.  There's only one quality starting TE due to hit FA(Dalton Schultz) and this is a wretched TE draft class aside from Bowers(who most likely won't make it to our pick).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - Whatever - 01-05-2024, 03:54 PM