Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-05-2024, 04:32 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I think there's an outside chance you could get a final third of the 1st for him? Maybe a team like the Chiefs where even semi-competent WR play would have added at least two wins to the season. But I could see a pick plus the big contract he'll demand being too much for a team to commit to.

If we thought Tee was worth a 1st, why would we ever trade him to the Chiefs to help them? I was cheering for them to lose and potentially miss the playoffs last week.

- - - - -
Another thing that's admittedly a problem with a tag-and-trade with Tee (which is another reason I wanted to trade him before the draft last offseason besides from higher value) is that he has to be willing to sign his franchise tag before the draft otherwise we can't trade him for any 2024 draft picks, and trading him after the draft for a 2025 draft pick obviously doesn't help us win in 2024.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - TheLeonardLeap - 01-05-2024, 04:38 PM