Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-05-2024, 04:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice thread and thoughts Depthchart.  Wink

First off, I would grab a new OL coach, new OC and maybe even a new DC since we are talking bold. Zac can stay HC but stay out of the 
playcalling department and let 1 OC do his thing that can be held accountable if the playcalling is still not up to par and always adapting to
any Defense we play.

I also would love Christian Wilkins or to grab Madabuike away from the Ravens would be ideal as far as getting a DT in FA. Of course I am 
down with grabbing Chris Jones, perfect fit for our Defense's needs. I would grab Eluemunor in FA for RT to have a proven vet and let Jonah
go wherever. I agree on Tagging Tee and trading him. Could get a special player in return you never know. Heck, the Eagles got Deandre Swift
for like a 6th round pick, speaking of, I would also grab Swift in FA.

As TLL said, even if we traded up, we still might not get MHJ so I would stay pat and grab Rome Odunze in the first who I love a ton. In the 
2nd round I would grab a run stuffing NT for the future and I might bring back Reader just in case he comes back for insurance. He shouldn't
be as expensive with the injury and him getting up there in age.

Thanks and you have some good ideas.

I think two things are guiding me here:

1. Saving money to use in other areas by Trading Tee while getting a solid replacement for him.

2. How Christian McCaffrey fit so well with the 49ers.  

Is there a move like that the Bengals could make ? say sign Saquon Barkley for example. Could Barkley have a McCaffrey type affect ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - depthchart - 01-05-2024, 05:17 PM