Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-06-2024, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just find Wilkins or Madubuike more likely if we go DT in Free Agency as both are still young and up and coming. Plus TLL shown in 
another thread how Chris Jones hasn't been near as good in the Playoffs as he has in the regular season besides the one game against
us where we were missing 3 of our starting OL.

Love all the other moves though Casear, nice thoughts. Cool

Pitts, D'andre and Eluemunor would be a great FA to go along with one of the top DT's IMO.

Not going to happen, but that would be bold and I bet we would go back to beating the stealers all the time with Billy B here.

Billy B owns the stealers.

Eh, if Billy B came here and won a SB he would go right back to being the best ever IMO. Most every great coach still needs a great QB 
to win at all. From everything I hear though the Pats want to move on same as Billy B. I wouldn't be against it because he knows how to 
beat all the teams in our Division and knows how to take away opposing teams strengths.

Plus when you have terrible QB play it can make even the greatest coach look human. They have had terrible QB play in NE since Tom.

I actually would like to extend Trey after this season even if it would be expensive, the dude has shown no signs of falling off, more like he
is just getting better and better. True on Bama OL struggling in the NFL. Love the trade Tee for Josh Allen thought Clark.

I was one of the first to mention Madubukie but he may very well be tagged or become even more difficult to sign due to his young age.  Teams will offer him a lot of guaranteed money on a longer deal than we likely would.  We could over pay for Jones before Chase's deal hits.  But I would prefer Madubukie as well.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - casear2727 - 01-06-2024, 03:24 PM