Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-13-2024, 03:12 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think the drafts have been slightly above average.. They haven’t missed on many but none have forged themselves as rising stars. They need some Puka Nacua breakouts.  I’m not bagging on any of them.Again I’m not giving up or dogging several but hopeful they become stars. Dax Hill I love but he’s now  a third year first rounder. Kyle Hamilton was drafted the same year and was first team All Pro safety. Myles Murphy is similar. You can blame the defense for taking a step back. You can blame the season on Joe’s health. But the OL though fully healthy can’t run block. They could have stepped up and made a big difference when Joe was hobbled the first few games and then for Jake. Big downer. Baltimore fixed their issues and got much better. They went out and got Roquain Smith.Their  recent drafts have resulted in key starters. Zay Flowers, Kyle Hamilton, Tyler Lindenbaum and fired their OC and hired Todd Monken. Their team’s success isn’t just tied to Lamar’s health.

And while BAL has been making all those moves, it's been the Bengals who have been far more successful in the playoffs these past few years.
Maybe if BAL actually gets to the AFCCG this year, it might kick the Bengals FO into gear this Spring to go bigger.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - ochocincos - 01-13-2024, 06:28 PM