Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-15-2024, 10:09 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The linebackers have to cover too much ground that is why the safeties have to make the tackle cause the front 7 in our case the front 6 with an undersized Hilton at nickel is not getting the job done.

You cannot put it all on a missing DT people get hurt the coaches have to overcome one injury on Defense.

(01-15-2024, 10:12 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: You need to watch more closely I suggest getting NFL game pass so you can watch games over because our linebackers get trucked all the time.

LOL, your takes are funny. I have had 2 sets of season tickets for a decade and I have All-22, my friends group discuss the Bengals on a very insightful level. You are off base so bad.

For example; "The linebackers have to cover too much ground that is why the safeties have to make the tackle cause the front 7 in our case the front 6". WTF? Your claim that a 5'9 180 NCB is part of a Front anything is beyond comical. DBs are never counted in any type of front.

Like I said, I have All-22 tell me the games in which the LBs were trucked so bad, I can pull up any play rather quickly.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - casear2727 - 01-15-2024, 11:01 PM