Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ?
(01-16-2024, 02:22 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: I just spent the last hour or so breaking down every running play of the Texans game that Wilson or Pratt was involved in and time stamping everything and my internet craps out when I hit post reply ffs. 

To sum it up Pratt and Wilson played like crap and got dragged down the field 5 yards after contact a few times just rewatch this game focus on the Texans running plays a 200-pound RB ran for 150 yards on 30 carries and made Pratt and Wilson look bad. A 200-pound man making a 245- and 250-pound LB look weak. 

The texans did not have a 100-yard rushers for 17 strait games before this game.

"got dragged down the field 5 yards after contact a few times", this is still a far cry from being trucked all season.

I agree they played poorly all season.  You better hope they improve because they will start for the next couple of seasons.  We do not extend guys then immediately cut or bench them.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Ideas for a BOLD move that could set the Bengals up for Greater Success ? - casear2727 - 01-16-2024, 10:44 AM