Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley?
(01-24-2024, 01:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: AJ Dillon only averaged 3.4 yds/carry this year, and that was with an anomaly game against the Steelers where he averaged 7.8/carry.  I saw him in that game, and a few times in other seasons, and thought that he would be a good option.  After looking at him a little more closely, I've changed my opinion.  He would be a good goal line/short yardage option, but other than maybe catching a few passes, that would be about it. He did grade out as the 11th best pass blocking back and 3rd best run blocking back, so maybe use him like a FB?
Yuck, that's pretty bad. But then again, weren't the Packers using a different back to spell Jones? Another speed back who's name eludes me at the moment. I know Jones spent some time out this year but didn't see enough of their games to tell you who got the majority of the snaps in his absence. Just trying to maybe put some context on the decreased numbers because for the past few years, even through their WR youth struggles, GB always had a great running game behind mainly Jones and Dillon.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley? - The D.O.Z. - 01-24-2024, 01:11 PM
Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley? - ah5 - 01-25-2024, 10:29 PM