Poll: KC or Baltimore
Chiefs
Ravens
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
As a Bengals fan, who to root for ...
(01-22-2024, 04:34 PM)Garrus Wrote: Honestly I just think I am not going to watch this game. I'd rather the Chiefs win but I don't wanna watch them do it. Regardless the SB is going to suck this year, especially if the 49ers beat the Lions. Just a bad year for football unfortunately.

What? Taylor Swift!  Shots upon shots of Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl! And Travis' shirtless brother!  NFL must be salivating at those possibilities. Even Lamar with his ability to juke defenders is an NFL dream for promoting the league. And a Harbaugh trying to duplicate the success of his college championship brother. I think the league office is just as happy as can be about these matchups. If they wrote a script, it would probably be these four teams. 

Yeah, I actually agree bad year for football, what will all the QBs going down, but as for Super Bowl entertainment, I'm sure the NFL league office and sponsors are delighted. Especially if the Chiefs and Taylor Swift are there.

I did scour the world of the beleaguered Bills Mafia today and was glad to see the respect accorded Burrow on one of their post-season threads. I liked this comment: "Problem is, he's [Josh Allen] the third best QB IN THE CONFERENCE. He's Roethlisberger to Mahomes' Brady and Burrow's Manning."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - IcoHolic - 01-22-2024, 08:38 AM
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - Nepa - 01-22-2024, 04:56 PM
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - IcoHolic - 01-29-2024, 05:13 AM