Poll: KC or Baltimore
Chiefs
Ravens
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
As a Bengals fan, who to root for ...
(01-29-2024, 11:16 AM)Nepa Wrote: I checked the stats and there were only 6 RB carries for the Ravens and 2 WR runs, and I think 3 of Lamar's runs were designed runs. Very strange against one of the poorest run-defenses in the league and given the Ravens top-ranked run offense.  And the three RB carries in the first half were quite successful. Just a total meltdown by the  Raven's offense which was so explosive all year. I think that falls on the OC. They can't fire him, I would imagine, because of such a good regular season, but he seemed to have gotten too smart for himself on the big stage, especially when it was clear Lamar was not having a good game.

Well it also could be possible that the KC Def. changed their looks from what's on tape, brought up run DEF looks, that were actually coverages.  It's possible if not absolutely likely that KC changed up their schemes and looks for this one game and had bone head Lamar checking out of runs all day to passes, that then were actually coverages.  And in the end either Lamar or the OC couldn't adjust.

It's possible that the Ravens got out coached before the first snap and then never adjusted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - IcoHolic - 01-22-2024, 08:38 AM
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - IcoHolic - 01-29-2024, 05:13 AM
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - Stewy - 01-29-2024, 12:20 PM