Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Attempted Mass Shooter Killed by Armed Guards
(02-13-2024, 02:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd grade the guy on a curve since he isn't American.  Not everyone mainlines firearms like we do.  It's sort of like when Americans watch soccer or something, you have to give them some leeway for misunderstandings.

Doesn't stop him from opining on the subject though, does it?  And for the record, I have zero issue with him personally.  What I have an issue with is anyone mindlessly regurgitating talking points. The "weapons of war" trope is a meaningless talking point used by Dems for propaganda purposes.  A musket is a "weapon of war", as it was used in numerous wars.  Are you talking about weapons used in war right now?  Then an AR15 would not qualify.  But a M24, a bolt action rifle, would.  How many mass shootings are carried out with a bolt action rifle?  The word is meaningless, is used by people who cannot define it (as illustrated in this very thread) and is only used for inflammatory purposes.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempted Mass Shooter Killed by Armed Guards - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-13-2024, 02:57 PM