Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Bengals Free Agency/Roster Thread
(02-26-2024, 05:54 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: We are largely in agreement. But I believe Stackhouse is staying at GA. 

https://www.si.com/college/georgia/football/nazir-stackhouse-announces-return-to-georgia

I'd take Carter over Tufele. He graded out higher, improved more, and at least had one impactful/game saving play (Minny run stuff). 

For me, I keep Hill and Carter at DT but hope to land a FA to push them both down a rung on the ladder. Or draft a guy who upgrades Carter. 

I bring Reader back and, again, hope to land a FA/pick to upgrade Tupou & hopd the fort while DJ recovers. Though I have no issue bringing Tupou back until then. I am nervous if Tupou has to start 6 games. Bat at backup/#3 NT, he is fine. 

Didn't know Stackhouse is staying at Georgia, thanks Ike. True on the Carter stop, gave me some hope, but 5 pressures in all those snaps is
pretty pathetic. I hope he makes the jump if we do keep him around but I am not holding my breath, he was my biggest hope to make the 
jump last Offseason. I agree, bring back Reader and upgrade Tupou, a Free Agent NT and another NT that is drafted and a 3-tech drafted to
compete behind BJ Hill with Carter.

Leonard Taylor or Ruke Orhorhoro like I said would be some good ones to grab around the 3rd round. Remember that Geno was drafted in 
the 4th round so it is possible to get a special 3-tech in the mid rounds. Sweat early is now my hope in the 2nd round ideally.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Bengals Free Agency/Roster Thread - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-27-2024, 02:52 PM