Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Bengals Free Agency/Roster Thread
I think the Bengals need to nail their pick at 18 and make at least one solid free agent pickup. I’ve maintained for weeks they should re-sign Reader to a friendly deal. But they need a big time pass rushing DT. They need to go with a solid offensive tackle in the first round. It’s a good draft for OL. Now the question becomes? Do they cover themselves in free agency by getting a medium priced DT & RT instead of top ones like Wilkins and Chris Jones? It would be nice if we were lucky enough for Brock Bowers or a great safety or running back was there. I believe getting a middle priced DT and RT is the way to go. It gives us flexibility.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Bengals Free Agency/Roster Thread - Soonerpeace - 03-08-2024, 02:35 PM