Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA RT MDD Revamp
RD. 1 - 31st Selection:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL1FqdLSGo1UQXsVuHaG9...Q&usqp=CAU]

Graham Barton - OL - Duke - 6'5" 314

The player I really like for the Chiefs is Creed Humphrey, who I really wanted the Bengals to draft, when I look at the skillset and play of Barton I see a guy that really compares favorably to Humphrey. This is a guy that brings elite football IQ to the field and a true finisher mentality. Barton brings the ability to play all five offensive line positions but I feel he an elite level center. his ability to communicate and process what a defense is doing along with his ability to generate explosive power off of the snap are all reasons I see him making his living in the middle of the line.

Barton has outstanding athleticism, elite processing skills, and natural physicality. What he does not have is elite length and while that does not mean he cannot play outside it does, in most cases, make it far more difficult to deal with the length and athleticism on the edges in the NFL. Bringing Barton in at center brings true athleticism to the position which we are lacking at this time and would allow Karras to replace Volson at LG where Karras also has played in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:15 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:32 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:58 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 03:23 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 03:35 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - pulses - 02-15-2024, 04:28 PM