Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
“Welcome to the end of democracy."
(02-23-2024, 01:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, I watched the clip and it came off to me that he was mocking the claims from the left that they want to end democracy.  Essentially, that such claims are hysterical.  I don't know who that guy is though, so maybe he was being serious.

Do you know who he is, Pally?

It's one of those "This is a joke, but it's seriously what I want" statements. I can't be the only dude here who has "jokingly" asked a gf if she would think it'd be totally funny and silly to bring another female into the bedroom.

Anyways, as much as we can pretend this guy is a fringe nut there is a chance he gets what he wants soon.

(02-23-2024, 02:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you watched it, did you get the impression he was being serious?

Yes, conservatives aren't known for their humor but I don't know this guy is he a comedian of some sort?  The thin veil of "it's a joke, bro lighten up" has been used for many things.  Also, Trump himself admitted 1/6 was an insurrection insofar as he followed up by saying it was Nancy Pelosi/Nimroda Rawhanada's fault so meh, there are times when "jokes" aren't so funny.  Or maybe this guy really is the Carrot Head of the RNC and it's all a funny ass joke.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Welcome to the end of democracy." - Nately120 - 02-23-2024, 02:54 PM