Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
“Welcome to the end of democracy."
(02-23-2024, 02:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, that seemed to be very much the case to me as well.  How knows though, maybe he meant it?  Regardless, it provided the perfect opportunity to paint conservatives as wanting to overthrow our government, so it absolutely should have been posted as such.

Conservatives, no. They do not deserve to be painted as such in their entirety. But CPAC specifically, these folks are increasingly suspicious and I find nothing wrong with stating as much. Just for underlying it with an example of many, whoever hangs around with Orban, praises illiberate democracies and lets all kinds of extremists speak at their conventions might not be a force for democracy.

As for Mr. Posobiec, he is one of these agent provocateurs it seems, someone always tiptoeing the line and banking on the benefit of the doubt time and again as kind of a publicity and business model - see Dino's links for example. Like uh, ah, the things I stated might not have been a slur, might not have been a white supremacy code, might not have been antisemitism, might just be trolling, you can not definitely prove otherwise, so stop your hate. But at the same time all the actual white supremacists, racists, antisemites and nazis sure take these codes as proof he is just one of them and usually, types like Mr. Posobiec are well aware of that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Welcome to the end of democracy." - hollodero - 02-23-2024, 03:31 PM