Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year
(03-05-2024, 10:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Wow we should trade him for 1st round draft pick then with so many opposing coaches wanting him. Funny how I never see opposing coaches forced to stack the box to stop him. Wonder why such a great leader was forced to take such a pay cut ? Probably should have given him a raise and extended his contract if all this is true.  

It says he makes them miss tackles and he would have to because if they even lay a finger on him he is going down immediately. He plays two good games a year where he trusts his blocking and hits the holes hard and makes you think he is good and figured it out. Yet the other 15 games he looks like he is trying out for dancing with the stars while still in the backfield. 

He is a solid receiver out of the backfield, will give him that much. Although he maybe the worst blocking back in Bengals history. 

He is an ok RB that never lived up to his potential imho. 

If you go back and look at the quotes in our banter you fired the first shot of sarcasm. None of my responses to you were in that realm originally. I just quoted conversation from Solomon Wilcots and Zac on Joe. You felt the need to be sarcastic.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year - Soonerpeace - 03-06-2024, 10:56 AM