Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year
(03-06-2024, 09:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So don't go after a "Top FA RB", just sign a guy like Devin Singletary.  He'll get you over 4 ypc, is a good receiver out of the backfield, and is good in pass pro.  He's only 5'7" but he weighs 203#, that is a wrecking ball that nobody is going to get lower than.

If they pick up a RBBC guy like Singletary to pair with Chase Brown, and then draft their big banger of the future, the backfield should be set for the next 4-5 years.

I just worry about counting on the draft for a RB this year is a little concerning. With the depth of OL, DL and WR I really think that's how we should go the 1st 3 rds and probably will be how best player available will closely play out. I don't really want to be in a situation where we are depending on too much of a midround rb. Although if things don't play out in the draft I'm sure some FA backs will still be available after the draft. I'm just not a big Singletary fan although I know he had a big game against us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year - NUGDUKWE - 03-06-2024, 11:20 PM