Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people
(03-22-2024, 04:38 PM)CJD Wrote: If you would like to post articles bashing Trump, no one will stop you. 

Nah, I'm good.  When I speak of him and is followers, I almost always intend to offend and insult.  Literally.  For their kind, the cruelty, as they say, has always been the point.  Cruelty to the poor, immigrants, and basically anyone they think they can intimidate or is too weak to fight back is the basis of the entire MAGA movement.  Picking on the weak is their favorite sport   Without it they'd still be regular old Republicans. I think they deserve equal and even amplified derision and cruelty in return.  I will refrain from this and stick mainly to observation.  

I won't pretend not to hate their guts, because I absolutely do.  On a one-on-one basis, they tend to retain some level of humanity, but in packs they deserve nothing but what they dish out right back in their faces, tenfold if at all possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people - samhain - 03-22-2024, 04:47 PM