Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade candidates thread 2024 offseason!
(03-26-2024, 09:41 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Sled, I’m sorry, I just don’t see it.

Browns - all backups.
Steelers - 2 games, Bengals scored 21 points in 8 quarters. Browning had 2 TDs and 4 picks.
Ravens - not going to grade him on that game, he was coming off the bench.

Colts, jags and Viking were all pretty average to bad against the pass last year.  

Jake browning wins came against non playoff teams (browns not withstanding).  I will admit that some of those teams were vying for playoff contention,  but if you look back at the league last year, there were some average to mediocre teams on the bubble and in the playoffs (bengals included).  

Look, Jake browning is a good backup QB.  But there is zero chance that anyone is seriously considering giving up assets and hooking their wagon to Jake browning long term.

Geno smith did it two years ago along with Daniel jones.  Both could be looking for QBs sooner than later.  I fully expect baker mayfield to have a regression to the mean as well.  

Jake browning had a nice story in 2023, and I’m glad he is our backup if burrow misses a game or two.

Did he have a healthy Higgns and a healthy Chase in all of his starts? If not, numbers are more impressive. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade candidates thread 2024 offseason! - Luvnit2 - 03-27-2024, 07:56 PM