Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade
(03-11-2024, 09:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He was never going to be happy without a long term contract and people were silly thinking differently. Of course he wants his long term contract, the NFL is tough and you've got to get it why you can. We all love the guy, but it was him or Chase and that decision a no brainer.

Now he is holding the Bengals hostage and his trade value most likely just went down as well.

Need to find a way to move up and grab Nabors from LSU to keep Joe happy and keep the train rolling imo.

Of course he wants a long term deal. I really just think the trade request is a calculated move to create some action that might cause a situation where he gets a long term deal. If no such deal comes to fruition I think he will be happy to play under the tag. I mean he gets 22 mil with a chance to have a better year while coming into a free agency with a draft class that probably won't be as loaded as this one. But if he does get a deal as a result of his trade request then it's a win and he would be foolish not to try and force the issue.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - NUGDUKWE - 03-11-2024, 11:09 PM
BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - ah5 - 03-12-2024, 12:01 AM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - IcoHolic - 03-12-2024, 07:31 AM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - IcoHolic - 03-25-2024, 09:41 AM