Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade
(03-13-2024, 07:25 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: So.... the Bengals offense is holding Higgins back? and Chase too.

I think the offense has under-performed for the talent level on the team, yes. 
It's primarily due to a lack of balance. 
At times Zac calls some great drives and the Bengals move the ball down the field with ease.
It's not consistent enough though.
I see an offense like Philly or KC as what the Bengals are capable of.
We haven't achieved that kind of success in terms of consistently blowing teams out on offense.
On paper the team is better. The Bengals win a lot of close games, and often struggle to put up points.

(03-13-2024, 07:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pretty sure you really need to look up the meaning up that word if you think I said him being tagged made a trade insurmountable. 

I just said it lowered his value compared to what it could have been if he was traded last offseason, so we won't get as much for Tee as Ten got for AJ Brown, because now their situations are different.

Sorry I guess I misunderstood what you were saying. 

If you look at the haul for Davante Adams, it didn't seem like the tag lowered the value the Packers received. They made out pretty well.

I'm just saying maybe it makes sense if his value is lower, he's more valuable on the team than he is in a trade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - ah5 - 03-12-2024, 12:01 AM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - IcoHolic - 03-12-2024, 07:31 AM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - Bengalstripes9 - 03-13-2024, 07:36 PM
RE: BREAKING: Tee Higgins Requests Trade - IcoHolic - 03-25-2024, 09:41 AM