Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 12:09 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Was also the only OT thrown out of the building. Accused of quitting and having a bad attitude.

We need to hope that NE being a total cluster was the issue more so than just Trent being a problem. 

Last season, he was a healthy scratch for the Week 17 Buffalo game that let to him missing out on a $6.5 million playing time incentive.  So, I would understand him being pissed off and quitting on the team.

With the Raiders, it sounds like he just did not want to be there.  Can't say I blame him either coming from a Super Bowl winning program in New England and the Raiders being, well, the Raiders.

I'd give him a 2 year deal at $7 million a year with the first year guaranteed and pray for the best.  We're going to have to take a chance here and that's NOT by lining up Cody Ford to start at RT.  

Haven't we been down that road before so many times? Cry
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown meeting with the Bengals Tuesday - 2MinutesHate - 03-19-2024, 10:27 AM