Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 11:49 AM)ochocincos Wrote: That's about the same as my decision tree too, although I do have maybe some more optimism in the Michigan DBs the Bengals drafted to put that lower on the list than WR or 3T.
I might even put Bowers ahead of almost any OT that could be there. I like Bowers that much and think he could become 2nd option in the offense after Higgins departs. That would only be if they have a stopgap RT on the roster though like Trent Brown, obviously.

The Bowers thing is really tempting for me at #18 if he is there. Even if I assume Brown signs in FA, I have trouble doing it in a mock. Every time I try, all the tier 2 OTs are gone by 49 along with Sweat. I take WR3 and realize I am in Rd3 and didn't help the trenches. Blake Fisher & Jackson bail me out sometimes, but not often. 

For me, I just think the trenches are priority #1. Even more so since we screwed the pooch on Reader. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown meeting with the Bengals Tuesday - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 03-19-2024, 12:46 PM