Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 05:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Until he gets hurt most likely from Trent's history. This is why we still need to draft an OT early. I am just scared of Mims and Guyton.

Fuaga or Latham should be the pick, but if they are not there go BPA and I do like Kingsley the OT out of BYU in the 2nd round.

That is eminemtly reasonable. 

What makes you afraid of Mims? Injuries? The tape is limited, but darned good. Ditto on Guyton to a lesser extent. More tape, a little less excellent but still good. I mean, I guess my perception is both guys have had good performances when they have been out there. They are not attribute picks who have not performed. 

My fear is that if we don't take OT in Rd2, then all the other guys are gone by #49 (Morris, Suamatia (sp), Paul) and all that is left is Fisher & the kid from Yale. And #49 is too high. 

Murphy & Bowers are the 2 that might make me get off tackle if Fuaga & Latham are gone. I like the corners, but taking one with WR3, NT, TE1and no OT/DT depth scares me, too..

IDK, maybe we do another 1 yr deal with a vet to plug a hole.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 03-19-2024, 05:42 PM