Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 05:27 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I have a lot of DTs I like in this draft, but Sweat probably isn't on my list of favs. He literally fell down at the combine while doing agility drills after showing up 30+ lbs overweight.

The guy you should check out (if you haven't already) is TX A&M's McKinnley Jackson. He has Bengals rubber stamped on him. DJ Reader dimensions. 2X captain at a big time program. 2nd, 3rd, 4th round possibility. High character guy.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/mckinnley-jackson/32004a41-4340-5131-b946-3fc29091199f
It’s either Jackson Jr or sweat love em both. I just think sweat is a bigger beast. But U make a good point about Bengal pedigree running through him and truthfully the defensive line is a place I trust the bengals like safety and corner and wide receiver. So whoever they take sweat or Jackson ima trust em. Especially in those middle rounds we’ve done damage there.

Hell
Go Fuaga in 1 trade up in 2 for someone like Franklin or Mitchell at wide receiver and come back in 3 and grab McKinnley jackson. That’d be fire

But I worry massively about boundary corner, can we still afford to bring in someone like Howard from Miami? Or trade tee for a too young corner?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - JoeyB2023 - 03-19-2024, 05:46 PM