Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 05:42 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: That is eminemtly reasonable. 

What makes you afraid of Mims? Injuries? The tape is limited, but darned good. Ditto on Guyton to a lesser extent. More tape, a little less excellent but still good. I mean, I guess my perception is both guys have had good performances when they have been out there. They are not attribute picks who have not performed. 

My fear is that if we don't take OT in Rd2, then all the other guys are gone by #49 (Morris, Suamatia (sp), Paul) and all that is left is Fisher & the kid from Yale. And #49 is too high. 

Murphy & Bowers are the 2 that might make me get off tackle if Fuaga & Latham are gone. I like the corners, but taking one with WR3, NT, TE1and no OT/DT depth scares me, too..

IDK, maybe we do another 1 yr deal with a vet to plug a hole.

Not enough starts with Mims is what scares me a bit with him, but he did look great when he did start, I will give you that.

Us drafting OL always scares me a bit from our history. I think Fuaga and Latham are the most sure things for us if one of them is there
we need to take one. I am with you completely on Murphy and Bowers, I know we just brought in Rankins, but I think BJ Hill could gain
a bit of weight and be a Nose Tackle if needed, he is a good run stopper. More pass rush up the middle would be a great thing.

Bowers is the best YAC TE I have ever seen and would take our weapons to another level for Joe.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-19-2024, 05:53 PM