Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 11:46 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Of course Rankins is a starter, he is a former Card. Hill is solid as well. Still believe they will target a DT in first 3 rounds per it is paramount this is not a weak link this season like it became last year with merely 1 injury. That is if the Bengals want to fair well in the division, which is kind of important. 

Plus BJ Hill is in the final year of his contract and the Bengals are notorious for drafting replacements a year early to get acclimated. Doubt they will be able to re-sign BJ after Chase gets paid anyway, especially if they sign Tee as well. Then BJ will become the next cap casualty being the 6th highest paid and seeking a raise. 

If Bengals don't think Tee can be signed, then see a WR being selected very early. So I would say possibly OT, DT, WR in first 3 rounds not in any particular order with a outside shot at TE if right one falls. A great D-line is the best thing to help DB's anyway imho.  

This I agree with.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Soonerpeace - 03-20-2024, 12:14 AM