Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-20-2024, 08:37 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Disagree.  They look at the history and just make an educated assessment.  The bengals can’t hit on or man to save their lives man.  Ur too drunk on the kool aid if u can’t see that.  However that doesn’t mean u stop drafting em.  They just need to hit.  Take Fuaga and or Latham and that should give them the bast chance at hitting.  They blow these picks themselves.  Carman fisher ogbuehi I mean even Whitt sure they drafted him and he played for years here at a top level but the FO thought he was gonna be done and over the hill and evaluated him completely wrong and left got a super bow ring and 3 more pro bowls.  They can’t evaluate and or develop at the position consistently at all whatsoever ever.  So there’s Merritt to them thinking they’ll whiff at 18.  Cuz they religiously do when talking about olineman

I'm pretty sure that the Whitworth decision was a financial one, as the team could not afford to keep paying him top level money with all of the other players having contracts coming up the following year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - SunsetBengal - 03-20-2024, 09:02 AM