Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-20-2024, 08:45 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Then why bring in tart for a visit after?  Of tart wasn’t asking for a stupid price due to leverage we sign him.  Would tart not be a starter?   I get what ur saying but I don’t think it’s sustainable.  If sweats there guy and they take him I’d bet the hope and plan is for him to be a space filler and a starter in a rotation.  I see rankins as the starter being spelled by hill.  Hill was much better in an off the bench role.  I think the plan was actually to sign tartt and rankins have this be the starters and spell rankins with hill.  Soo idk about what u say.  It’s cute when u mention the contracts but money doesn’t always force the hand.  Performance will force the hand too.

Tart does not have to start if he signs. He is needed more in those 5-2 scenarios.  BJ Hill actually played better than Larry O overall and that is why they chose him to be extended.

Now feel free to respond with your "GTFO", "drunk on the kool aid", and "it's cute" comments, because each time you do you lose credibility. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - casear2727 - 03-20-2024, 01:25 PM