Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-20-2024, 02:48 PM)jj22 Wrote:

Thanks for this JJ22. Rock On

(03-20-2024, 03:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree and would add this applies to any team. Teams have better depth at some positions than others, the key is to not have injuries (all teams will have injuries unless very lucky) in positions of poor depth. I look at our roster and I see a lot of experience. Fans can chastise Carmen, but he has game experience. Our safety room is extremely deep not even considering Anderson who was hurt in 2023. 

We have 2 QB's who have proven they can win games. If we are done with FA, I don't think we are, I would be happy with the roster and heading into a draft with 10 picks including 4 within top 100 picks. 

Yes, I don't think we are done in FA either and we have done a good job with this last signing. If we can stay healthy we will be a front
runner for the Super Bowl this year. Just have to look at what we have looked like with a healthy Joe Burrow the last 3 years or so and 
we can judge those teams. When he isn't healthy and players like Sam and Logan aren't healthy we aren't the same team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-20-2024, 03:48 PM