Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-20-2024, 08:58 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I like the signing, I just hope he can stay healthy AND we draft our RT of the future in this supposedly loaded draft. I don't blame the guy for being pissed if NE really did sit him so he couldn't hit his pay escalators, that's some shady ish right there. He's a BIG dude, my concerns are how well he can hold up in pass pro on an island, in a scheme that does the line no favors, coming from a team that historically runs the ball more than pass.

I'll be rooting for him this year, and hope he takes to the mentor role he'll no doubt be given if we draft our RT of the future. Hope he's unselfish and gives these AFCN pass rushers a run for their money this year!

I honestly don't know a ton about him, but he's supposed to be very stout in pass protection on an island. We shall see... I've learned to believe it when I see it when it comes to our o line signings. I don't think any of them have been as advertised since they arrived in Cincinnati.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - jason - 03-20-2024, 10:13 PM