Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-20-2024, 10:13 PM)jason Wrote: I honestly don't know a ton about him, but he's supposed to be very stout in pass protection on an island. We shall see... I've learned to believe it when I see it when it comes to our o line signings. I don't think any of them have been as advertised since they arrived in Cincinnati.

(03-21-2024, 06:22 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Don't really watch the Patriots unless playing the Bengals to be able to share much about him. Am happy the Bengals filled a need and freed their hands in the draft. Sounds as if he is solid from this thread and possibly an upgrade. Do you have anything other than he signed in 2024 per the thread seems to have slowed since this policing post. 

Tell us the IV story and possibly revive it. 

I believe they're looking at him as a bridge RT/swing backup. And we definitely need the depth!! Outside of Carman....and umm......we don't really have much NFL experienced backups. And I get it you're never gonna have 3 all-pros sitting on the bench waiting.

But I still believe we really need a RT at 18 and probably another late round interior Oline. 

I don't want to say well we were just a good Oline away, again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - bengalfan74 - 03-21-2024, 07:04 AM