Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-21-2024, 02:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I just read Bengals ESPN beat writer Ben Baby says we still need a RT and need to draft one in round 1.

I do think we need to look at RT long term, but not sure Brown will not be the starter in 2024.

I see DT and CB as the more pressing need as of now but could change if we add anyone in FA.

Also, just saw Ei Apple is only 28. Seems like he has been around forever. Should Bengals try a reunion with Eli for depth?

I think they will lean toward a RT at 18. But I also think signing Brown doesn’t pigeon hole them as it would have. I think they would take Bowers ( unlikely) a top WR or DT.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Soonerpeace - 03-21-2024, 02:23 PM