Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-21-2024, 03:59 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: You and me both. 

It would be hard to get me off Fuaga or Latham at #18 if available. Bowers & Murphy are the two who make it a tough decision.

Mims vs Bowers vs Murphy is probably a dead heat for me. Trading down & still getting one would be the ideal scenario. 

I'd take Bowers or Murphy easily over Guyton. Probably Arnold/Mitchell. If it is Guyton vs Thomas vs DeJean vs JPJ. That is where I try and trade back. 

Worst case (realistic) draft: 
QB (3): Williams, Daniels, Maye 
WR (4): Harrison, Nabers, Odunze, Thomas 
OT (5): Alt, Fashanu, Fuaga, Latham, Mims 
TE (1): Bowers
DT (1): Murphy 
CB (2): Arnold, Mitchell  
DE (1): Turner (top 17 lock)
------------- 

JPJ, DeJaen, Newton, Fautanu, & Guyton would be the next tier for me. Maybe Wiggins.That screams trade back.

But seeing guys at spots of lesser need for us go earlier (QB, DE) would help things along: McCarthy, Verse, Latu, etc. 

I'd be REALLY happy with any of the non-QBs/DEs on the above list of 17.

I see a lot of mocks have Verse and Lutu also in top 16. Both are edge rushers, a commodity for teams to build a defense around. 

I would still like to see us move up to 12th if it is an OL being targeted. If we go with WR Thomas with 18, I am guessing Higgins is gone and we get at least a 2nd round pick for him. There are quite a few RT only prospects that should be available in round 2. 

This is what it fun, but also nerve wracking. We have no control and we each have our ideal players at each position. Yet, impossible for each of to have Bengals draft our guy.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Luvnit2 - 03-21-2024, 06:56 PM