Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-22-2024, 09:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I might go along with a better corner (although we have a lot of talent in that room) but I disagree with WR. Boyd's replacement is already here with whoever steps up in camp this year, be it Yoshi or Jones. And Irwin is about as solid of a 4 as you're gonna find. With the addition of Gesicki (sp) and the emergence of Hudson as a solid pass catcher, WR's behind Chase and Higgins is the least of my concerns. I'd rather they focus on up front, which is what everyone complains about every year, adn then come draft time they want wide receivers.

We didn’t complain about OL injuries last year.

Chase and Higgins the last two years has missed games… luckily they don’t overlap that much… or they haven’t in the past. We have no clue what we have in Andre or Jones and Tee is almost certainly not a bengals next year. Wide receiver contracts are going through the roof…

Getting a WR that you lock in for 5 years at a reasonable price (relative), with a path to 70%+ snaps year one and 90%+ snaps after year 1.

Our WR room behind tee and chase, for their career.

65 catches, 766 and 9 TDs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Bengalbug - 03-22-2024, 10:01 AM