Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-26-2024, 08:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It would be a tremendous windfall for the team, should T Brown be able to stay healthy and play like he can, especially after all of the bad luck they have had with drafted OL in the past decade.  Like you said, if he does get his health in order, it would be nice to be able to have him for a few seasons.  Although, the team still cannot neglect drafting and developing a young prospect.

I think there is a plug and play OT from ND that could be had in round 3 (we may have to trade up). Blake Fisher is a sophomore, 6'6" and 312. I think he could be drafted in early round 3. We have the draft capital to move up in round 3. 

My point is there are OT's out there in the draft available outside round 1 if we decide to go CB, TE (if Bowers slides) or Murphy DT or even Thomas at WR.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Luvnit2 - 03-27-2024, 04:07 PM