Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-25-2024, 02:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If we had a QB on a 4yr/$3.73m contract like the 49ers, then spending as much as possible on weapons to surround him would also be what we should do. We have a QB on a 5yr/$275m contract instead.

We had our chance with Burrow on his rookie deal, and now he's not so things need to be adjusted accordingly. Mahomes also had Tyreek Hill and Sammy Watkins (he was highly paid, even if he didn't match it in performance) to go with Kelce when Mahomes was still on his rookie deal.

I’m not rehashing. I’m just pointing out teams are constructed differently. SF can’t afford a great QB and need to ride Purdy. But we scored 31 points on their fully healthy defense and beat them easily. They haven’t fared any better than us since Zac & Joe. KC has a day of reckoning with their OL. We have our reckoning coming with Chase and Higgins.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Soonerpeace - 03-25-2024, 03:23 PM